Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
- Plays a key role in maintaining equipment reliability through design and execution of effective programs to develop management strategies in order to manage risk and mitigate the consequences of failures.
- Provides the necessary technical expertise to improve equipment reliability by evaluating and redesigning equipment and systems.
- Develops Asset Management Strategies-Facilitate the development and on-going completion of equipment maintenance strategies.
- Facilitates risk assessment of equipment systems in order to prioritize development of management strategies
- Facilitates the development of management strategies utilizing the Reliability Centered Maintenance methodology to define tasks such as: condition monitoring routes lubrication, cleaning, and machine adjustment procedures operator basic care routes and procedures and repair standards.
- Re-engineers problematic areas to optimize tradeoffs between reliability, availability, and maintenance.
- Optimizes spare parts strategy based on Failure Modes and Effect Analysis.
- Consolidates and integrates recommended tasks with other PPM plans to provide the most efficient use of equipment downtime.
- Communicates recommendations to Maintenance Planning for entry into the CMMS
- BS in Maintenance/Engineering related field preferred or a minimum of 15 years work experienceas aReliability Specialist or Engineer Associate.
- 5 or more years of experience in a Mechanical/ Reliability Engineer related industrial field. Prefer experience with pulp and paper technology and systems.
- Experience facilitating the development of management strategies utilizing the Reliability Centered Maintenance methodology.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities:
- Experience managing lubrication processes and systems preferred.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend new technologies and methods.
- Thorough knowledge and effective application of condition monitoring in order to identify early detection of pending failures.
-Sense of Urgency, Managing the Job, Customer Focus, Communicating, Accountability
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE