SALES REP II-PKG
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team inWashington. The position will develop sales in the Olympia, WA area based on the objectives and goals of the plant.
- Qualifying new prospects and bringing in new business to increase our local customer base and sales/profits.
- Creating profitable demand for Georgia-Pacific products, with a major focus on packaging
- Managing existing business, growing relationships and developing new product solutions that leads to continued growth.
- Collaborating with pricing, marketing and customer service to further enhance our value proposition.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5years of progressive business to businees sales experience in a corrugated box industry.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel is required.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully sell a value added portfolio of products employing a consultative, problem solving approach.
- Must have the ability to work independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal or external customer expectations.
- Strong communication skills including oral, written, presentation and active listening.
- Influencing & Building Partnerships
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
Benefits: Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
Apply online at: http://www.jobtarget.com/c/jobclick.cfm?site=3771&job=4728265