PRODUCTION LEADER - 005015
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
- Providing leadership in the achievement of improved performance in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, customer satisfaction, organizational effectiveness, cost management and asset utilization on paper machines, consistent with the MBM guiding principles.
- Driving process & equipment modifications that result in improved product quality, reduced variation and a reduction in customer complaints.
- Developing tissue mill personnel to support implementation of area improvement process.
- Providing direction and support in the application of area improvement tools and techniques.
- Facilitating the development of an asset utilization and capital improvement strategy for the paper machines and stock prep areas.
- Driving year-over-year improvement in the tissue mill operations productivity and net profit.
High School Diploma
6+ yrs leadership/management experience in a pulp & paper industry
BS Degree in Engineering Discipline
Experience in a Union environment
Paper Machine experience
Knowledge – Skills - Abilities
Demonstrated operational results with year-over-year improvement; strong leadership capabilities to move the organization; strong presentation skills and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; excellent technical troubleshooting skills; proficient computer skills; and the ability to demonstrate fundamental economic skills. Experience in a Union environment is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: