PROJECT ENGINEER II - 003397
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
Project Engineer II
Education & Experience Required
This position requires a Bachelorís degree in mechanical engineering. A minimum of 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
∑ Proven project management skills and analytical capabilities
∑ Proven technical and interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
∑ Proven planning and organization skills
∑ Experience in Union environment preferred
∑ Ability to lead and maintain excellence in the areas of safety and environmental standards
* Must be eligible to work in the United States
* Willing and able to develop and maintain a skilled team environment
* Able to work in a hot, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment.
* Able to work variable hours, including weekends and holidays
* Must be willing to work around dust, oil, grease, chemicals, and other substances.
* Must be willing to wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, hard hats, hearing protection, safety shoes, etc.
* Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as condition of employment
* Must be willing to consent to a back ground check.
* Must be able to pass a drug test and remain drug free.
* Must be willing to work in a tobacco free environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: