RESEARCH SCIENTIST - 000481
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist in the Research and Development group in Neenah, Wisconsin.
Propose and conduct Research and Development projects involving new tissue and toweling products to advance the understanding of the potential of structured sheet technologies. These efforts will concentrate on pilot equipment resulting in scale-up trials in production faculties. Communicate project results with group leader and R&D leadership.
:• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Pulp/Paper Science.
• Minimum of 1 year paper industry experience.
• 3 or more years of experience in the paper industry preferred.
• Knowledge of paper making process is desirable - especially tissue making.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities:
• Strong planning and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written), proficiency with MS Office products.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: